On March 20, 2023, PEEF Scholarship 2023 in Pakistan Published a Newspaper Advertisement for the enrollment of scholarship Orphan Student, Children of Government Servants in BPS 1-4, Special Children, Children from Minorities and Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks . All Candidates Can Apply in PEEF Scholarships from 20 March 2023. More scholarship: Click Here.
About PEEF Scholarship:
PEEF (Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) Scholarship is a scholarship program established by the Government of Punjab, Pakistan, to provide financial assistance to the deserving and talented students for their education. The scholarship is awarded to the students from Punjab province who are studying in their respective institutions and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance. To apply for the PEEF Scholarship, the students must meet the eligibility criteria set by the organization. The eligibility criteria include being a resident of Punjab, having secured admission in a public sector institution, having secured at least 60% marks in the last examination, and having a monthly family income of less than Rs. 30,000.
|Department||Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)|
|Date of Publish Advertisement||20 March 2023|
|Last Date Apply||19 April 2023|
|Daily Jobs Alert||Join WhatsApp|
Special Quota Scholarship
- Orphan Student
- Children of Government Servants in BPS 1-4
- Special Children
- Children from Minorities
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
Education / Qualification
Eligibility Criteria PEEF Scholarship 2023
- For matriculated and intermediate students who received at least (60%) in their final grade, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education held an examination in 2022.
- Only students from Federal Government- and Private-Registered Institutions in Punjab Province may apply.
- Enrolled full-time (regularly) in an institution of higher learning in intermediate or after graduation in 2022.
- Parents make no more than Rs. 35,000 each month in total.
- The need of Rs 35,000 per month in income is not applicable to children of government employees in grades one through four (One to Four) (if the source of income is salary only).
- Children of innocent victims of terrorist incidents are excluded from the restriction regarding income.
How to Apply PEEF Scholarship 2023
Candidates can apply in PEEF Scholarship Punjab Education Endowment Fund official website www.peef.org.pk. Candidates need to fill out the application form, attach copies of education certificates, Domicile, CNIC, and photographs, and send it to the address mentioned in the advertisement. An incomplete application will not be accepted. No TA and DA will be paid for the test and interviews. After the closing date application not be accepted. Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship details and application form can be download at www.peef.org.pk OR Click Here.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 Newspaper Advertisement Below
Department Wise Jobs
|Pakistan Army Jobs|
|Police Department Jobs|
|Pakistan Navy Jobs|
1 thought on “PEEF Scholarship 2023 – For Matric, Inter & Graduate Students”
I need scholarship.I am a orphan student and I have no income from my parents